Terms and Conditions
All goods and services sold by us to you are sold on the terms of trade set out below. We may at any time vary these terms of trade. These terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing. In these terms of trade, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to Yellow Duck Design Pty Ltd and references to "you" and "your" are references to the customer.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods or services by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button or "I ACCEPT" button. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade. Yellow Duck Design Pty Ltd hold the right to withdraw from this contract if a technical error occurs beyond our control.
Price and Payment
For all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our website at the time your order is accepted by us. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex). We may contact you directly to confirm your credit card details. All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1999 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
Freight and Handling
You will pay freight and handling charges on any goods you order from us as follows:
All goods delivered within Australia incur a freight and handling charge dependant on where you are located, please see prices below:
- Victoria $10
- New South Wales $10
- Tasmania $10
- Perth $10
- Queensland $10
- South Australia $10
- Western Australia $10
- Northern Territory $10
Please call us on 1300 723 990 for Next Day Delivery Charges.
- All freight and handling charges for goods delivered outside Australia will be advised upon receipt by us of your order. Your order will not be sent to you until freight costs are confirmed by you.
- Gift vouchers only redeemable in Australia. Freight and handling for Gift Vouchers to be delivered outside Australia will be upon receipt by us of your order. Your order will not be sent to you until freight costs are confirmed by you.
Order and Delivery
We will endeavour to deliver goods ordered from us within 10 days Australia wide, 21 days worldwide from the date we receive and accept your order. This will be subject to stock availability. If we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of the delivery. You will then be asked to confirm the order or cancel the order. The timing for delivery of services ordered from us will be as specified on our website or as agreed by us and you. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery of goods or services.
Property and risk in goods ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for the relevant order.
Should you change your mind we will happily provide an exchange or credit voucher subject to the following conditions;
- Returned goods be accompanied with receipt
- The goods returned within 30 days of delivery
- The goods need to be in the original condition as purchased
The above does not apply to sale goods, Personalised products once the product has been personalised, which are not returnable. Exchanges to be at the expense of the customer if exchanged via post or courier.
If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act but proof of purchase is required. Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Freight charges will not be borne by you if you are located within Australia. If you are located outside Australia and you wish to return faulty goods to us (for repair or otherwise), then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you will be responsible for the freight and handling charges associated with: (a) returning the goods to us; and (b) delivering any repaired or replacement goods back to you. We will advise you of the freight and handling costs associated with returning repaired or replacement goods to us in such circumstances and the repaired or replacement goods will not be sent to you until you have confirmed that you will pay the freight and handling costs.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- we will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- we limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.
If you are not acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, you may have rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Guarantees Act in which case the above exclusions and limitations (and any other provisions in these terms of trade which limit or exclude the rights and remedies available to you) will not apply to the extent these are inconsistent with your rights and remedies under that Act. If you are acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, the Australian Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply.
These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Australia.
On all orders placed on the Yellow Duck Baby Gifts website will appear on your statement.
Recent Blog Posts
- Newborn baby hamper delivery Newborn baby hamper delivery When a friend, relative or co-worker has a baby, it is a joyous and...
- Photography and kids As an online baby hamper company our photo's are what sell our products, so having fabulous pictu...
- Christmas Deliveries 2015 Yellow Duck Baby Gifts will be closed for deliveries from December 19th 2015 until January 11th ...
- Welcome Baby Eden We are delighted to announce the arrival of our latest little ducky, Eden! Hatched on the 10th Ap...
- A gift from Grandma Q: What does a Grandma who owns a personalised baby gift company make her new born grandson? A: ...